Executive education is never enough! As Supply Chain (SC) executive education keeps evolving, the possibilities available to companies are getting higher and turn out to be more personalised than ever.
However, most enterprises are not sufficiently investing in it because they find it costly, even though an urgent need for companies to keep their teams updated.
Nowadays, we found multiple opportunities to educate our workforce, both in traditional-classroom teaching or online. Online learning makes education more personalised focusing on the individual's needs or undertaking it through a hybrid approach that combines both.
Executives benefit best from “hybrid approach” which could be:
- Presence at a three-day in intensive campus courses.
- They might take one or more extra certification courses.
- Online classes to rapidly cover specific topics, such as SC Analytics or SC Finance, all done accordingly to their own pace.
- Or open-enrollment courses that develop personalised-learning, specifically designed with the company requirements in mind.
These programs are intended to attract a wide range of professionals who are at different stages in their career or making it easier to complete possible cut-carriers and get a certification or an advanced degree.
Businesses should have it clear that not every type of executive-education is right for everyone. Instead, options are lots to gain excellent outcomes from their investment.
Which are the features of these edge-learning programs?
- Help enterprises to even up employees’ knowledge on common grounds.
- They keep staff involved in learning.
- To better the staff or individual's already-acquired skills.
- Encourage individuals from your teams to embrace the same set of values and results.
- Executive-learning programs offer more case studies.
- They work more simulations and “active learning” than they previously did.
- They personalise the content of courses to meet the company education requirements.
- These programs can be offered to an individual or to up to 100 students simultaneously.
- At the end of these programs, every enterprise can develop a method to assess growth.
Businesses should have it clear that not every type of executive-education is right for everyone, instead they must consider that options are lots to gain on excellent outcomes from their investment.
Lately, institutions started proposing a series of courses in conjunction with a corporate partner that include online education and live events, or sessions on a specific topic that correlates with the online content.
How does it work?
The academic presents a lecture to the students using different-innovative learning techniques, inviting them to participate and add their point views to the topic. The monitor supervises the understanding of concepts from bottom to top; after an evaluation of the knowledge acquired, students will be entitled to certification, continually reporting all the process to the company.
For instance, when global enterprises need learning-content focusing on international models towards executive learning-experience.
Further comments: Every single day, more organisations are asking for virtual education. Offering this level of contextualised content is both a huge challenge and an invaluable opportunity. For large enterprises, it would be advisable a combined-learning of in-class and virtual education to get the full viewpoint of crucial topics, and ways out to possible problems solving adapted specially for your company.
Subscribe to our emails & exclusive free content.