A Blockchain is an effective-powerful tool. What can Blockchain do for you?
· It supports healthcare providers with a coordinated system.
· It helps you to trace all your vital-signs records throughout the years.
· It trails every single procedure, all medications prescribed and all doctor’s appointment you had.
· Blockchain deal with your electronic-records system.
· With Blockchain, your data is shared with all medical practitioners, in real-time, no matter what electronic medical system your doctor uses.
· Blockchain could cut down paper-work time for physicians, resulting in better attention for you.
· It has the power to better treatment therapy and drug research by designing a system for sharing results.
• It gets rid of the middle-person to perform some contracts.
• It automates the interchange of products and services.
• It maintains every partaker accountable since they are present in the ledger.
• It can automate the transfer of whichever payments related to the contract.
• The contract ends once you receive the deliverables, and both participants have met their terms of the deal.
· Blockchain could be an excellent tool for project management.
· A project strategy could perform well across a series of smart contracts; it contributes to what it is required to end the project, making it easier to manage.
· It could also improve executive reporting and practically eliminates the need to calculate project management analytics, such as percentage, to complete and earn value management.
· Blockchain could change the financial industry significantly.
· It sorts out the need for a financial firm to withstand between two parties, seeking to exchange money.
· With Blockchain, you do not require a bank account, since the database is in effect an oversize ledger.
· You can access money as long as you count with a smartphone, with the plus of no bank fees.
A transparent bookkeeping
· Blockchain could transform politics and traditional finance when using it as a bookkeeping platform.
· It is both not open to baits and transparent when used as a financial ledger.
· It could be an accurate tool to put an end to financial, political, and established fraud.
· Blockchain can also diminish errors through automated-encryption and corroboration in accounts either receivable or payable.
· When using in any transaction, Blockchain corroborates the identity of all parts, verifies dates and times, and it secures the correlated data.
· It could reduce the need for an accountant in some instances. However, using Blockchain technology to automate your processes is a plus, as it could give accountants the capability to monitoring things in real-time whilst carrying on with other vital issues.
No need for intermediaries
· Blockchain capabilities take away intermediaries.
· It keeps and monitors transactions and records, so, there is no need for investing and financing an intermediary.
· It brings about innovation and adaptation.
· A Blockchain could reduce the risk of data when replaced, misused or changed.
Voter fraud prevention
· Blockchain tech could get rid of voter fraud by making available an automated vote-counting procedure that is unhackable.
Further comments: Transactions, contracts, and the recording of them could lead to unfavourable outcomes of our economic management. Keep up with the world’s digital transformation by implementing Blockchain in your business; it might be the right tool when trying to solve these critical issues.
Have you taken the time to know all the areas Blockchain can support your business?